Techway Services, Inc. is your authority on Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD), nationally recognized for our "end-of-life" IT services. Operating under our cornerstone objectives of providing zero landfill and no-cost solutions, we consider reducing liability exposure one of our most important client missions.
There are multiple risk factors which can cost your organization if not managed by an expert in safety and compliance. The three main risk factors are: environmental, data security, and export compliance. Damages can range from company fines to the unthinkable--shutting down your business entirely. Whether the task is recycling or re-marketing we reduce your risk by ensuring all technological assets and equipment is properly processed and issued Certificates of Destruction that fully document the adherence and compliance of every destruction process.
We send our professional technicians nationwide to your facility to wipe the drives to the standards set by the Department of Defense (DoD), providing a complete asset list and serialized reports detailing that the drives are wiped and verified before we leave. Hard drives may be re-used, re-sold, or returned to leasing companies with confidence the data is permanently deleted.
Our age of information technology provides many modern-day conveniences and advances, but it can also be a source of harm if that information is ever compromised. Businesses and individuals alike have records which must remain confidential such as health data, employee records, financials, proprietary company knowledge, product intelligence and patents, and so much more. We know the importance of ensuring complete, secure hard-data removal. We minimize data security breaches because we know how to operate in accordance with the multitude of applicable laws governing IT security, including: Data Security
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Fair & Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- The Privacy Act of 1974
- The Computer Security Act of 1987
- The Computer Matching and Privacy Protection Act of 1988
- The Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- USA Patriot Act
Techway Services offers expert solutions for:
- Data erasure
- DoD and NIST compliant data sanitization
- Peace-of-mind data security solutions for Nationwide Client Data Wiping, Server Farms and Data Centers
- Complete asset manifest
- Erasing all drive types, including SCSI, SATA, FC, SAS, ATA/IDE, SSD
Hard Drive Shredding
A big part of keeping information secure is not only safely destroying data and information trails, but doing so in a responsible and private manner. Techway Services is one of the only providers of ON-SITE AND INSIDE hard drive shredding. Our specialty security-engineered machinery is designed to be quick, quiet and compact. This means it is designed for an indoor office/warehouse environment, and your protected data never needs to leave the privacy of your organization.
- Nationwide on-site shredding (no risk of a data breach in transit)
- Exclusive "inside" shredding for added protection
- Serial number capture and reporting
- Multiple media, data-bearing device shredding, including USB, PDA, cell phone, Blackberry, flash drive, data tapes, optical media and more